Some new faces around the local hospital board.
They recently appointed three new members including Michael Hardy, Joy Wakefield and Gordon Wickham.
Hardy brings experience in Indigenous health care administration, Wakefield has a knowledgeof law and business management and Wickham brings to the table project and construction management skills.
The Hospital’s Board of Directors includes:
- Nadine Doucette (Chair)
- John Friday (Treasurer)
- Michael Hardy
- Anita Jean
- Patricia Lang
- Dick Mannisto (2nd Vice Chair)
- Matt Simeoni
- Joy Wakefield
- Grant Walsh (1st Vice Chair)
- Gary Whitney
- Gordon Wickham
- Eric Zakrewski
The Board includes the following ex-officio Directors:
- Jean Bartkowiak, President and CEO
- Dr. Rhonda Crocker Ellacott, Chief Nursing Executive
- Dr. Gordon Porter, Chief of Staff
- Dr. Penny Moody-Corbett, Associate Dean, Research, Northern Ontario School of Medicine
- Dr. Mark Thibert, President, Professional Staff Association